Thursday 7 October 2021

Saregama kids’ song Bachcha Party



 

Mumbai, 7th October 2021: Saregama – India’s oldest and largest music label is foraying into the developing kids’ genre with a new song that is solely targeting kids. Titled Bachcha Party, its sung by the legendary Bappi Lahiri’s grandson - Rego-B, who features in the music video as well., the song is poised to be a kids’ favorite in parties.



The music video features a boisterous bunch of kids, led by Rego B, who declare that a state of Bachcha Party is in effect and it’s their rules, likes and preferences that will be honored. Replete with some cool dance moves, an infectious beat, funky lyrics and even a catchy rap portion, the song is a bundle of dynamic energy that is poised to become a party favorite among kids. Rego himself reflects his grandfather’s legendary swag and style and is quite a powerhouse performer in the video. The music for this song has been given by the celebrated composer- Shameer Tandon, and the video has been snazzily choreographed and directed by Rahul Shetty. The video also holds a sweet surprise in the end of it, which adds to some nostalgic value. 



Releasing his first track, with his grandad, Rego-B said, “I am too excited right now. Bachcha Party is all about us kids having fun and enjoying and doing things we love doing. I totally related to the song, and with the guidance of my grandfather, my parents and Shameer uncle, I managed to deliver this track. It was also awesome fun to shoot the song and do some cool dance moves. I especially love the hook step – think It’s very catchy. Hope all of you like it.”



Bappi Lahiri is understandably excited about Rego carrying on the family mantle with Saregama. He says: “I am really happy and proud that my grandson is starting off his career in music so early on. Bachcha Party is a song that suits his personality and style and is best suited for him thanks to Shameer Tandon who discovered the spark in Rego & has composed the song that suits him best. And for a record label as prestigious as Saregama to launch him makes it doubly special, since my association with Saregama goes back to many decades. Rego B is diligent and an eager learner, and I am excited to see what opportunities lie in store for him. This is the fourth generation, my daughter Rema first cut her album Little Star in 1987 & she debuted with a Platinum Disc now her son Rego B is again with Saregama for his debut so history repeats. I humbly ask all my peers and fans to bless him and shower him with the same love they have always given to me.”

 


The song is out now on Saregama’s official YouTube channel and all leading music streaming platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment