Saturday 27 October 2018

Juhi Parmar turns child blogger


Television actress & a doting mother to a 5 year old daughter; Juhi Parmar is back & how keeping it up with the millennials through her social networking as she recently turned a mother blogger.

In times where actors can directly keep in touch with their fans & followers through social media, the platform has been used to create awareness apart from a sneak peek into the lives of celebrities.

Some actors depending on the areas of their interest use the platform to blog & we have them writing about fitness, cooking, fashion at all times.


Juhi Parmar turned mother blogger & sharing interesting insights on the life of a single parent juggling between professional & personal commitments. Apparently her daughter is also now on the photo sharing app & is the youngest child blogger in the telly world but Juhi clarifies she's handling her account,


'There is no agenda to have her on Instagram as she's pretty young & learning a zillion new things each day so this is the last thing I would want her to learn technically. I was new as a mother blogger & the response was fabulous. It is the comments & feedback that keep motivating me to do more. One day I had an idea that I'm writing down my perspective on motherhood but the way Samairra or any kid looks at things, situations in general is very different. They're pure, innocent & have compassion so since I'm enjoying blogging, I wanted to experiment. But I also make a point to not involve her much as I want her innocence to remain intact. Also this account will be a gift to her when she grows up.'


Gautam Rode Gifts Wife  Jewellery For  First Karva Chauth- पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें 

No comments:

Post a Comment