Sunday 4 November 2018

“I want to take sabbatical after few more movies to learn tap dance,” says, Sanya Malhotra


Talented actress Sanya Malhotra who recently enthralled the audience with her impeccable acting skills in ‘Patakha’ and ‘Badhai Ho’ shared interesting insights about her interest in dance and cooking in a candid conversation with Mallika Dua on the sets of Midnight Misadventures with Mallika Dua. 

Sanya revealed that she is a self-taught dancer, and has been actively dancing since young. “I started dancing when I was 3-4 years old kid and performed on Tu Cheez Badi Hai mast mast song. Dance makes me really happy and after my 5th or 6th movie I would like to take a sabbatical to learn the tap dance form.” 

Talking about her love for food, Sanya, said, “I love to cook, especially for my friends. For Patakha movie I had to put on 12 Kgs and that was the best part about that film. I used to eat bananas, ice cream shakes, pan cakes, fries, dal chawal which is my favorite food. It was amazing.” 

Watch the most entertaining face-off between Mallika Dua and Sanya Malhotra scheduled on 5th Nov at 20:00 hrs only on TLC as they compete and perform on envy music from the movie Dil to Pagal Hai. 

In each episode of Midnight Misadventures with Mallika Dua, Shalishka (Mallika) and one of her close friends will began their adventure armed with whatever they muster from the fridge. She’s a kind of ‘food heiress’ as her culinary arts has been running in her family for generations. Shalishka will develop new recipes; mixing never before mixed ingredients followed by cooking; gossip, healthy conversations and a good face stuffing session over comfort food.


Watch Sanya Malhotra as a guest on Midnight Misadventures with Mallika Dua on 5th November at 8 PM only on TLC and its official YouTube page RISE BY TLC



Juhi Chawla on a mission this Diwali - पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें 

No comments:

Post a Comment