Wednesday 12 December 2018

Mallika Dua tells Kareena Kapoor Khan on how she handles trolls


The hot and sizzling Kareena Kapoor Khan is receiving rave reviews for her debut radio show ‘What Women Want’ on ISHQ 104.8FM. Known for her strong personality, the first episode of the show revolves around breaking stereotypes, and taking the same into consideration there would be no better guest than the comedy queen Mallika Dua on the show.

The talented Mallika has left no stone unturned to entertain the audience with her skills. In a candid conversation Kareena Kapoor Khan asked Dua on how she reacts to the trolls on social media. Known for her witty humor, the comedian spilled some beans, “At the start, I used to reply to all the trolls, but with time I realized that I can’t be so much into this. Once Ekta Kapoor told me that if you are assertive and successful, people will talk about you. As long as you are niche, everyone will love you.”

“I did take that pretty seriously and I started ignoring the trolls. Sometimes I block them too” concluded Mallika.


Well, that’s the way you deal with the trolls. To watch this beguiling episode, tune into What Women Want with Kareena Kapoor Khan from Monday to Friday, 8pm to 10pm, only on ISHQ 104.8 FM.


फिल्म लाइन्स में हिना 'कोमोलिका' खान की सादगी - क्लिक करें 

No comments:

Post a Comment