Friday 30 November 2018

Vikrant Massey shot with a dislocated shoulder


The exceptionally talented actor Vikrant Massey has had a whirlwind of a year. With his performances being applauded with each release, he has only managed to climb ladders of success. While, having worked whole heartedly with much dedication, he may have neglected his health in the process having dislocated his shoulder many times.


But well, work is worship for the man. Being a professional, he didn’t give up on shooting even after dislocating his shoulder, “I have had this problem for nearly 2 years now. I haven’t been able to give it the attention that is probably required. I shot Alt Balaji’s ‘Broken But Beautiful’ throughout with a dislocated shoulder. There were some difficult days because of it, but there were good days too. I can say I sustained throughout my injury. Well, it also perfectly fit with the title Broken - but beautiful.”



Speaking about the limitations he faced due to it, he said, “One of the most important sequence in the series where I was supposed to be driving, turned out to be really tough as I was having a horrible day because of my shoulder. I couldn’t turn the car in the required direction, although we did manage to get the right shot. That scene turned out to be complicated than I had comprehended. Nevertheless, I was carrying a portable ultra sound machine everywhere I went, just for precautionary measures. Regardless, I will mostly have a surgery in the coming months.”   


गेट क्रैशर थे कपिल शर्मा - पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें 

No comments:

Post a Comment