Thursday 24 January 2019

Boman Irani launches his production house Irani Movietone today


After receiving accolades for his performances as an actor, Boman Irani is all set to start a new chapter his life. He has launched his own Production House- Irani Movietone today.

The event was inaugurated by Mr Amitabh Bachchan. Instead of the usual gala party that takes place post any launch event, Mr Irani had opted for a very special way of celebrating this new journey. He arranged a day long workshop with the Academy Award winning Screenplay Writer Alexander Dinelaris.


Students from various film institutions like FTII, Whistling Woods, Xavier’s Institute of Communication etc. attended the workshop. Renowned names of the industry like Mr Siddharth Roy Kapur, Mr Anjum Rajabali, Mr Ronnie Screwvala, Ms Shobha Sant,Ms Jyoti Deshpande along with close writers and actors like Mr Emraan Hashmi, Ms Radhika Apte attended the event. Mr Irani plans to make this as an annual event.



Actor/Producer Boman Irani shares, “I am glad to announce my production house Irani Movietone today. To become a producer was a conscious decision that I took after writing my first script. There are many thoughts that I would like to put in place with this production house. This production house will give me a liberty of making films that will satisfy my creative side. I am really looking forward to directing my first film under my own banner.”


ऐसा जम्प सूट पहन कर ट्रोल हुई आइशा शर्मा !- क्लिक करें 

No comments:

Post a Comment