Monday 9 March 2020

Holi and Women's Day


India’s Best Dancer Judge Malaika Arora talks about Holi.

How do you celebrate Holi?
I like to celebrate the day with my close friends and family. I play Holi with dry organic colours and I don’t advocate playing Holi with water and urge people the same, to not waste water and play with dry organic colour powder. It is one of the days when I don’t feel guilty about cheating on my diet as I cannot resist delicious food items, which are made on this occasion.

Any special plans for this year 
I have not made any special plans this year. But I would like to go all out with the colours and have a good time.

Any message to your fans 
I would like to say that be happy, play a safe Holi and please save water!

India’s Best Dancer judge Terence Lewis talks about holi

How do you celebrate Holi?
I love this beautiful festival as it has so much love and joy to offer. The idea is to play with all these colours and bring these colours in our lives, too. However, I believe in saving water and playing Holi with eco-friendly colours. I make sure to be safe and keep the people around me safe. And of course, Holi and dance go hand in hand. So, what’s Holi without a dance party! I play Holi with my friends and I play with organic colors. I generally go to my friend’s places who throws amazing parties.

Any special plans for this year
Like I said, I would be with my loved ones. Also this year what’s special is India’s Best Dancer, so we all will be celebrating and wishing our India’s Best Dancer family. I am surely going to play with my favourite people, Geeta and Malaika, and my team as well.

Any message to your fans
While you have fun playing Holi, please be alert and not get involved into something that may harm someone. Stay safe and play only with those who would like to play with others and respect the choice of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment