Wednesday 12 August 2020

Subhash Ghai reaction on Mahima Chaudhary’s statement

I am amused reading this news. .  Mahima n I are very good friends till date and are still in touch through messages. She is a very nice and mature woman of today . She recently shared on how she gets welcomed at every event with a song  from Pardes ‘I love my India’ even after 23 years.

Yes , there was a small conflict in 1997 post the release of Pardes , which became a big blockbuster and for which she even got the filmfare award for best actor. My company did send her a show cause notice for flouting a clause in our agreement.

Media n industry reacted in a big way and so I withdrew n canceled her contract with Mukta.After 3 years she came to me  with her family n apologised for her impulsive reaction. I forgave her n thereafter we became friends again. She is jovial good person I trust. She must be right in feeling that she was bullied when asked by some one

Actually I admire her great gesture when she did a guest appearance in a song in my last film Kanchi in 2015. 

I guess we do get entertained with the smallest of an old tiff which is normal in course of life in show biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment