Thursday 31 October 2019

Arnold 'Terminator' Schwarzenegger's best dialogues!


Arnold Schwarzenegger made The Terminator unforgettable and it made him a megastar. Now “he’s back” as the iconic character – going from Judgment Day to Dark Fate.

The superstar is back to his legacy as Terminator: Dark Fate releases on 1st November. Produced by James Cameron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong reprising their iconic cult roles, Terminator: Dark Fate will release on 1st November 2019 in 6 languages: English Hindi Tamil Telugu Kannada and Malayalam!

While you wait for Arnie to be ‘Back’ as The Terminator, here's a look back at some of Arnie's most memorable film quotes

“I’ll be back!” [The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Commando, The Running Man, Twins, Total Recall, Last Action Hero]

“Consider that a divorce!” [After shooting his fake wife Sharon Stone in the head – Total Recall]

“If it bleeds, we can kill it.” [Predator]

“Hasta la vista, baby!” [Terminator 2: Judgment Day]

“I let him go.” [After dropping a man off a cliff – Commando]

“Knock-knock.” [After smashing a door down – Predator]

“Come with me if you want to live.” [Terminator 2: Judgment Day]

“I’m not into politics, I’m into survival.” [The Running Man]

 “What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!” [Conan the Barbarian]

“I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I’m very hungry!” [Commando]

“You’ve just been erased.” [Eraser]

“You’re a funny guy Sully, I like you. That’s why I’m going to kill you last.” [Commando]

No comments:

Post a Comment